Understanding and dealing with pre-teens & teenage anger
Time & Location
About The Event
Having a child whose anger can get out of control can be extremely challenging as a parent or carer.
You may tell yourself you don’t want to resort to shouting and punishments but find yourself in a corner with no other options seemingly available.
This workshop creatively explores:
• Where anger comes from in childhood
• How anger is shown at various ages
• Explaining how different family systems show and hide anger
• Exploring appropriate anger versus various types of destructive anger
• The different ways anger can show itself such as sulkiness, moodiness, isolation, withdrawal, tantrums, violence, silent anger, passive aggression, narcissistic rage, pathological demand avoidance (PDA), PTSD, depression, self harming
• How to use effective communication strategies to handle out of control anger
• Self care strategies when faced with other people’s anger, handling children anger as a single parent
These events sell out very quickly, so please book straight away to avoid disappointment.
Free parking is available near by, and tea and coffee are supplied throughout the workshop.
- Anger workshop£75£750£0